The Baksteen Dutch clay pavers have a classic rectangular design that lends a contemporary touch to any landscape. These mulberry brick pavers are tumbled to feature a weathered, antiqued appearance, and can be laid on pathways, patios, garden borders or areas with light vehicular traffic.
- Offers a wide range of design possibilities as they can be laid at a variety of angles and in numerous patterns.
- Can be laid in a herringbone, running bond and many other patterns
- When laid on edge, on a suitably designed bedding and sub-base, they can withstand heavy vehicular traffic
- Will cover 9.6m² when laid on bed or 12.63m² when laid on edge
- Available in 9 different colours
- A new range of Dutch handcrafted clay pavers that offer high performance and are visually appealing
- Baksteen clay pavers should be laid in accordance with BS 7533:Part 3 :2011