British Gypsum Gypframe C Stud 2400mm x 48mm 48S50
Find your nearest collection branch
Used as the vertical support in wall framing, these products are available in a range of widths, lengths and gauge depending on requirements for strength, height, impact resistance and sound insulation. The Gypframe ‘C’ Stud design includes sight lines down the legs of the stud to ease board alignment and increase profile strength.
- Structural aperture along the spine helps provide easy routing into a partition system
- UltraSTEEL process enhances profile strength and rigidity whilst remaining lightweight
- UltraSTEEL™ is unique to British Gypsum and the Gypframe product range. Along with an aesthetic difference, UltraSTEEL™ provides additional benefits over plain steel, these being improved yield strength, improved load carrying capacity, improved screw retention and strip out strength and improved resistance to screw pull-out
- Gypframe metal products are produced to the European manufacturing standard EN 14195: 2008 and are manufactured under a quality system independently audited and certified as conforming to ISO 9001: 2008. The EN 14195: 2008 standard does not cover component design or system performance
- Up to 50% lighter than equivalent timber systems, and up to 70% lighter than blockwork, Gypframe metal products are easier to transport and offer a high strength to weight ratio for guaranteed performance and long life.
- Gypframe components are easy to cut on site, non-flammable and won’t rot, twist or warp. They can be stored outside and installed in any weather, making it easier to schedule work
- Includes sight lines down the legs to allow easy alignment into drylining boards
- Unique design makes it applicable in different heights, strengths, acoustic insulation and resistance requirements
|Manufacturer Model No||09122/3|
|Brand Name||British Gypsum|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to