British Gypsum Gypframe Gyplyner Flat Bracket GL9
Find your nearest collection branch
The British Gypsum Gypframe Gyplyner Bracket (Flat) GL9 is one of the GypLyner Universal accessories. Specially designed to ease the installation of plasterboard linings onto masonry walls and timber joists.
- Manufactured from the UltraSTEEL™ manufacturing process which alters the characteristics of plain steel, providing higher strength capacity at a lighter gauge
- UltraSTEEL™ is unique to British Gypsum and the Gypframe product range. Along with an aesthetic difference, UltraSTEEL™ provides additional benefits over plain steel, these being improved yield strength, improved load carrying capacity, improved screw retention and strip out strength and improved resistance to screw pull-out
- Gypframe metal products are produced to the European manufacturing standard EN 14195: 2008 and are manufactured under a quality system independently audited and certified as conforming to ISO 9001: 2008. The EN 14195: 2008 standard does not cover component design or system performance
- Up to 50% lighter than equivalent timber systems, and up to 70% lighter than blockwork, Gypframe metal products are easier to transport and offer a high strength to weight ratio for guaranteed performance and long life.
- Gypframe components are easy to cut on site, non-flammable and won’t rot, twist or warp. They can be stored outside and installed in any weather, making it easier to schedule work
|Made To Order||N|
|Manufacturer Model No||09179/7|
|Brand Name||British Gypsum|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to