Gyproc Duraline Plasterboard is a specially designed plasterboard that absorbs higher levels of impact where needed. Its high density core with Glass Fibre makes it more resistant in high use areas such as Gym's and Schools. This product comes in a Tapered edge.
- Gyproc DuraLine is a plasterboard that is suitable for drylining internal surfaces
- Gyproc DuraLine is unsuitable for use in areas subject to continuously damp or humid conditions, i.e. above 70% RH, and must not be used to isolate dampness
- Fix boards with decorative side out to receive joint treatment or a skim plaster finish
- Plasterboard linings provide good fire protection owing to the unique behaviour of the non-combustible gypsum core when subjected to high temperatures
- The face (ivory) of Gyproc DuraLine can be plastered with either Thistle Board Finish or Thistle Multi-Finish. There should be the minimum of delay between completion of the lining and the commencing of plastering
- After the joint treatment has dried, decoration, including any decorator’s preparatory work, should follow with the minimum delay