British Gypsum Gyproc Handiboard Square Edge 1220mm x 900mm x 9.5mm
Find your nearest collection branch
Gyproc HandiBoard consists of an aerated gypsum core encased in, and firmly bonded to, ivory paper liners. Gyproc HandiBoard is a plasterboard that is suitable for drylining internal surfaces. Smaller size, easy-to-use board suitable for direct decoration or Thistle plaster finish. Length is compatible with both 16inch and 24inch joist centres, for ceiling linings.
- Standard gypsum board for general application, where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are required
- Suitable for direct decoration or Thistle plaster finish
- Handy size for ease of application
- Only available in square edge
- Complies with EN 520 – Type P
- Thermal Conductivity 0.19W/mK
- Length is compatible with both 16” and 24” joist centres, for ceiling linings
- The face (ivory) of Gyproc HandiBoard can be plastered with either Thistle Board Finish or Thistle Multi-Finish. There should be the minimum of delay between completion of the lining and the commencement of plastering.
- After the joint treatment has dried, decoration, including any decorator’s preparatory work, should follow with the minimum delay
|Certifications Met||EN 520 – Type P|
|Manufacturer Model No||11462/5|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to