Gyproc Moisture Plasterboard is specifically designed to tolerate moist and humid conditions. Its silicone additives along with its water repellent liners help achieve a product that is perfect for use in, Bathrooms and kitchens where levels of humidity are significantly higher. This impressive plasterboard absorbs less than 5% of water, provides great fire protection and acoustic insulation where needed. This product is ideal for semi exposed areas and is a must for any Bathroom or kitchen construction.
- For increased moisture resistance. Ideal for bathroom / kitchen walls and ceilings
- Available in tapered and square edge
- Water repellent additives in the core and paper liners
- Also used for external soffits in sheltered positions
- Complies with EN 520 – Type A, H1
- Thermal Conductivity 0.19W/mK