A gypsum based board ideal for internal use for walls and ceilings, easy to cut, shape and fix, it can be plastered or decorated, Not suitable for moist or wet conditions. A tapered edge version is also available.
- Standard gypsum board for general application, where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are required
- Suitable for direct decoration or Thistle plaster finish
- Score and snap to cleanly cut
- Ivory paper face
- Has an ivory paper face for easy identification on site. Can be installed in single or in multi-layers to increase acoustic and fire performance.
- Can be installed in single or in multi-layers to increase acoustic and fire performance
- Easily fixed to a wide range of materials
- Certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of ‘Excellent’
- Complies with EN 520:2004 + A1:2009