British Gypsum Gyproc Plasterboard Square Edge 2400mm x 1200mm x 12.5mm (2.88m²/ Sheet)
Find your nearest collection branch
A gypsum based board ideal for internal use for walls and ceilings, easy to cut, shape and fix, it can be plastered or decorated, Not suitable for moist or wet conditions. A tapered edge version is also available.
- Standard gypsum board for general application, where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are required.
- Suitable for direct decoration or Thistle plaster finish
- Cuts down airborne noise transmission
- Has an ivory paper face for easy identification on site
- Can be installed in single or in multi-layers to increase acoustic and fire performance
|Certifications Met||EN520 Type A|
|Manufacturer Model No||01810/7|
|Brand Name||British Gypsum Gyproc|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to