Gyproc Plasterboard is a standard multi-use Plasterboard. These Plasterboards can be used for many applications and normally require skimming. When fixing this plasterboard sheet use drywall screws. Suitable for most applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified. Suitable for direct decoration or Thistle plaster finish. This product comes in a Square Edge finish.
- Wallboard enables a speedier installation of walls, partitions and ceilings over traditional construction methods that benefits the DIYer and professional alike.
- Can be easily fixed to timber and metal partitions by mechanical fixings and to various brick/masonry backgrounds by drywall adhesive.
- Formulated to be easily finished by all thistle plaster products or Thistle jointing materials.
- Plasterboard is good for cutting down noise transmission particularly airborne sounds such as speech and music.
- Has an ivory paper face for easy identification on site. Can be installed in single or in multi-layers to increase acoustic and fire performance.