A gypsum based board ideal for internal use for walls and ceilings, easy to cut, shape and fix, it can be plastered or decorated, The tapered edge make it ideal for dry lining applications. Not suitable for moist or wet conditions. A square edge version is also available.
- Standard gypsum board for general application, where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are required.
- Suitable for direct decoration or Thistle plaster finish
- Cuts down airborne noise transmission
- Has an ivory paper face for easy identification on site
- Can be installed in single or in multi-layers to increase acoustic and fire performance