Gyproc Sound Bloc Plasterboard is a sound resistant special gypsum board which consisting of an aerated gypsum core encased in and firmly bonded to, strong paper liners that are blue. They are manufactured through a special process which gives it excellent sound insulating properties. This product is perfect for any room or building that requires Acoustic insulation such as; cinemas, offices or domestic use and comes in a Tapered edge finish.
- Thermal Conductivity 0.25W/mK
- Available in tapered edge only
- Comes in a higher density noise insulating core in a special dimensional configuration for housing applications
- 1800mm length board is specifically designed to minimise on-site manual handling issues for ceiling installations.
- Complies with EN 520 - Type D