Gyproc Sound Bloc Plasterboard is a sound resistant special gypsum board which consisting of an aerated gypsum core encased in and firmly bonded to, strong paper liners that are blue. They are manufactured through a special process which gives it excellent sound insulating properties. This product is perfect for any room or building that requires Acoustic insulation such as; cinemas, offices or domestic use and comes in a Tapered edge finish.
- Gypsum plasterboard with a higher density core, in a special dimensional configuration
- For enhanced acoustic insulation in areas such as partitions
- Suitable for drylining internal surfaces
- Available in tapered edge only
- Complies with EN 520 – Type D
- Thermal Conductivity 0.25W/mK