Gyproc WallBoard is a standard multi-use plasterboard. These plasterboards can be used for many applications and normally require skimming. When fixing this plasterboard sheet use drywall screws. Suitable for most applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified. Suitable for direct decoration or Thistle plaster finish.The tapered edge make it ideal for dry lining applications. A square edge version is also available.
- Suitable for most applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified
- Suitable for direct decorations or thistle plaster finish
- The face (ivory) of Gyproc WallBoard can be plastered with either Thistle Board Finish or Thistle Multi-Finish. There should be the minimum of delay between completion of the lining and the commencement of plastering
- After the joint treatment has dried, decoration, including any decorator’s preparatory work, should follow with the minimum delay
- Has an ivory paper face for easy identification on site. Can be installed in single or in multi-layers to increase acoustic and fire performance.
- Easily fixed to a wide range of materials
- Can be fixed to various brick or masonry backgrounds by drywall adhesive
- Conforms to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and BES 6002