Thistle Board Finish is a plaster for use on low suction backgrounds while providing a smooth, premium surface to internal walls and ceilings which leaves the option of a decorative finish available. This product is a retarded hemihydrate, pre-mixed plaster, requiring only the addition of clean water to prepare it for use. This plaster provides good fire protection due to the unique properties and has a setting time of 90 minutes.
- The gypsum base provides greater fire protection
- Suitable for situations where the temperature does not exceed 49 degree celsius
- 4 month shelf life
- Approximately 1 1/2 hours setting time
- Conforms to BSI Standards
- Complies with EN 13279-1 type B1/20/2
- Conforms to ISO 9001: 2008.