Brown Treated Incised Uc4 Fence Post 100mm x 100mm x 1800mm
per each (Ex VAT)
Please select a Height.
Find your nearest collection branch
Brown heavy duty rough sawn timber fence posts available in a variety of sizes and lengths. The pressure treated post has been incised for deeper preservative penetration giving it a 15 year anti-rot guarantee for use in ground contact. Ideal for all fencing projects.
- High Pressure treated with Tanalith 'E' (or similar) for improved durability
- It is important that all cut ends are re-sealed with a proprietary treatment
- Recommended depth for sinking: 600mm
- Brown Treated
- Other sizes available to order
- Class 4 Timber Treatment Use
- FSC / PEFC Certified
- 15 year anti-rot guarantee
|Material||Redwood or Whitewood|
|Made To Order||N|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to