Buxton Internal Fire Door Oak Veneer With Raised Mouldings 2 Panel 1981mm x 686mm
Please select a Width.
Find your nearest collection branch
The oak veneer Buxton fire doors feature attractive raised bolection mouldings that will add a luxurious feel to any home. Supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. They are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and meet all the requirements of BS 476
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- The high quality oak veneers and raised bolection mouldings on this fire door will add a luxurious feel to any home.
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors.
- All our fire doors are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476
- Supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish.
- Standard and glazed versions of this door are also available
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately.
- Door furniture is sold separately
|Trimmable||3 mm (Stile) - 5 mm (Bottom Only)|
|Fire Rating||30 mins|
|Certifications Met||BS 476 Part 22|
|Standards Met||Part B, Part E, Part M|
|Door Width Imperial||27 in|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/4 in|
|Door Height Imperial||78 in|
|Interior or Exterior Use||Internal|
|Made To Order||N|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to