Regularised (consistent dimensions) by planing all round with 'eased' (rounded) corners for comfortable handling. Our regularised carcassing finishes 2mm off nominal thickness and 5mm off nominal width.
- High Pressure treated with Tanalith 'E' (or similar)
- Kiln dried to help improve stability and straightness
- Strength graded to C16 for known structural performance
- It is important that all cut ends are re-sealed with a proprietary treatment
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced
- Additional lengths may be available - please contact us for further information