Canadian Spa Company Halifax 4 Person Lodge Hot Tub
Save 10% When You Spend £150+ ex VAT
Enter code 'SEPT10' at the checkout
- Perfect versatility. Can be sunk in or free standing on a base/exisiting patio.
- Powerful 4HP water pump powering 22 Hydro-Massage jets for more effective but quiter operation that air pumps which can be a noise nusisance.
- Features multi-coloured LED mood lighting, cascading waterfall and built-in aromatherapy canister that allow for scented beads (available separately) to enhance the hot tub experience during stay.
- Reduced chemical use. The Ozone water purification system along with 50sq ft anti bacterial Microban glacier filtration complements the sanitation chemicals and ensures crystal clear water with minimal to no odour.
- Energy efficiency through insulation. The Halifax is designed for harsh climates. The spa's 2kW Balboa heater and control system will heat to your desired temperature and maintain the temperature intellegently within 0.5C, so the spa is ready on demand. The main driver of running cost on a spa is heating so the Halifax includes a 5" to 3" thick tapered insulating cover designed for heavy snowfall, high density foam insulation, recycling of motor heat via air venturies and infrared relfective coating in the cabinet and on the base to trap heat inside the spa.
- Quick and easy draining ready for next guests. The spa can either be connected to a standard hose pipe and drained via gravity or a submerible pump (sold separately) could be used for much quicker draining if required.
- If you were to use the hot tub 3 to 4 times a week for 45 mins use each time it would roughly work out to £1.50 a day on average.
- 2 years warranty
|Number of Seats||4 + 1 child seat|
|Number of Jets||22|
|Heat Output||2 kW|
|Type||Acrylic hot tubs|
|Manufacturer Model No||KH-10020|
|Brand Name||Canadian Spa|