Cant Rail Treated Brown 47mm x 125mm x 3.0m
Please select a Length.
Find your nearest collection branch
Sawn Ungraded Softwood Treated To Use Class 2.
- High Pressure treated with Tanatone Brown (or similar), providing a 15 year service life when used above DPC and in accordance with approved trade practice
- Available in a selection of Standard lengths with bespoke cross-cutting available (subject to branch availability)
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced
- Many other lengths and sections are available from stock
- Other lengths available to order
- Due to the machining process, this products finished dimensions will be smaller than the nominal sizes stated. Typically, 6mm less on the thickness and 6mm on width
- It important that all cut ends are re-sealed with a proprietary treatment
- Range of lengths normally available: 3m and 3.6m
|Material||Redwood / Whitewood|
|Timber Treatment Use Class||2|
|Made To Order||N|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to