Celotex Insulation Board 100mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Find your nearest collection branch
Celotex GA4100 is multi-purpose insulation board targeted at 'cut to fit' applications between rafters and joists, but its applications don't end there, this board has long been at the heart of Celotex's vast range and provides numerous thermal insulation solutions. This unique board allows excellent lowered U-values with just a single layer that has previously been hard to achieve, and with its rigid foam core comprising of polyisocyanurate (PIR) its foil facing sheets finish this product to make it perfect for any refurbishment or new build project.
- With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, GA4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation
- Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008
- Ideal solution for new build and refurbishment projects, which provide long term energy savings energy savings.
- Is certified under BBA Agreement Certificate number 95/3197 & 09/4667
- Is suitable for a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
|Usage||Suspended Floor, Solid Floor, Partition Wall, Roof|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.022 W/mK|
|Manufacturer Model No||GA4000|
|Range Description||Insulation Board|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to