Celotex PIR Thermal Laminated Insulation Board 2400mm x 1200mm x 72.5mm (2.88m2/SHEET)
Find your nearest collection branch
The Celotex PL4000 is a thermal laminate board, offering great insulation values. If you're insulating a small room or a garage where space is minimal then the Celotex PL4000 thermal laminate is an ideal solution.
- PL4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications
- The perfect solution for internal solid wall upgrades, Celotex PL4000 can help you to meet modern Building Regulations including BREEAM and Part L.
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Is certified under BBA certificate number 16/5357 and is Ofgem approved
- The thickness of the insulation board is 60mm, the thickness of the plasterboard is 12.5mm. Totalling a 72.5mm thick product
|Thermal Conductivity||0.022 W/mK|
|Manufacturer Model No||PL4000|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to