Provides a weatherproof junction where there are changes in direction or material in a roof structure.
- GRP valley trough with mortar bonding strip as a key for bedding the roof tiles in mortar where necessary
- Recycled content 12% to 16%
- BBA Certification, no 87/1915
- As part of a complete roof, the troughs will resist the passage of moisture into the interior of the building
- The trough has adequate strength to resist the normal loads and impacts associated with the installation of the roof
- Under normal service conditions the troughs will have a service life of at least 20 years
- Minimal maintenance is necessary and the smooth finish will inhibit the build up of foreign matter