Decking Redwood Treated Green 38mm x 148mm
per each (Ex VAT)
Please select a Length.
Find your nearest collection branch
High-quality deckboard that is made from slow-grown Pine enabling you to build attractive decking that can extend your home into your garden, or give you a tranquil hideaway. Pressure treated for longer life and to help resist rot. It is hardwearing and very stable. Finished size 32x148mm,
- High Pressure treated with Tanalith 'E' (or similar), providing a 15 year service life when used above DPC and in accordance with approved trade practice
- Kiln Dried, slow grown, Scandinavian or Baltic Softwood for greater stability and better machined finish.
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced
- We recommend all deck timbers are coated with deck seal, deck oil or deck stain to ensure they last as long as possible
- Range of lengths normally available: 3.0m, 3.6m, 4.2m, 4.8m and 5.4m
- Weight 620 kg per m2
- Finished size 32x148mm
- Class 2 Timber Treatment Use
|Certifications Met||FSC-PEFC Certified|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to