External Redwood 2XG Unglazed Door 1981mm x 762mm x 44mm
Please select a Width.
Find your nearest collection branch
This 2XG door, is the ideal back door, allowing plenty of light into the room, the bottom panel can be removed to allow for glass replacement, converting the door to a 2XGG
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A simple functional door ideal to be used as a back door
- A dowelled constructed door, the bottom panel can be removed to allow for glass replacement, glazing beads supplied loose pinned
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 12mm on any edge - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge
- It is recommended that 3 hinges should be fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg and doors where large differences of temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected.
- Supplied unfinished, seal and finish using at least 3 coats of a quality external paint
- Supplied unglazed suitable for both single or double glazed unit
- Solid timber construction
- Suitable for paint, stain or varnish
|Certifications Met||FSC Certified|
|Door Width Imperial||2' 6in|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/4in|
|Door Height Imperial||6' 6in|
|Number of Panels per Door||1|
|Made To Order||N|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to