This 2XG door, is the ideal back door, allowing plenty of light into the room, the bottom panel can be removed to allow for glass replacement, converting the door to a 2XGG
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A simple functional door ideal to be used as a back door
- A dowelled constructed door, the bottom panel can be removed to allow for glass replacement, glazing beads supplied loose pinned
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 12mm on any edge - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge
- It is recommended that 3 hinges should be fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg and doors where large differences of temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected.
- Supplied unfinished, seal and finish using at least 3 coats of a quality external paint
- Supplied unglazed suitable for both single or double glazed unit
- Solid timber construction
- Suitable for paint, stain or varnish