The Classic Arch from Forest has a traditional design and features simple trellis sides that are perfect for training climbing plants on. With the wide space between posts this arch makes a great garden entrance piece, add some height and colour with climbing floral plants.
The arch is manufactured from Pressure Treated timber to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The rafters are pre-notched which makes assembly of the arch quick and simple.
Instructions and fixings are included for an easy build.
- The Classic Arch makes the perfect entrance to any garden
- Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated timber for a superior build
- Traditional roof batons create a sturdy structure
- Width between posts is 130cm
- Extended leg lengths allow the arch to be sunk into the ground