A smaller size shingle for use when mixed with other products for concreting and floor screeds, also has a number of other applications, including backfilling drain, or garden utility uses, not ideal for drives or paths as the small stone size can be brought into the house on footwear, consider the 20mm version for this use or one of our decorative aggregates.
- The colour shown in the photo's is for illustration purposes only. The product is locally sourced from quarries. The grey image shows how the product may look in Wales only
- For driveways, paths, borders and bedding drainage pipes
- Minimum packed weight of 810kg +/- 5%.
- Acts as a weed suppressant
- Delivered in bulk bags for large project quantities
- Actual weight will vary depending on moisture content