The Hampton Fence Panel from Forest is a stunning, premium quality low level boundary fence, ideal for dividing your garden or using as a boundary. Featuring heavy duty 55mm x 45mm mortise and tenon rebated framework to show off the vertical battens perfectly. If you are using this as a garden boundary there is a matching Hampton gate available.
The timber used to manufacture this fence panel has been Pressure Treated to give it protection against rot and fungal decay for 15 years. The panel has domed and chamfered top frame for an attractive finish that also ensures water run-off.
Depending on your method of installation you will require a 1.5m length post. Due to the weight of this particular product we would also recommend a 90x 90mm section post is used.
- The Hampton Fence Panel from Forest is a stunning low level garden boundary (1m high)
- Pressure Treated timber for a longer life
- The smooth-planed timber gives an aesthetically pleasing finish to the panel
- Robust 55mm x 45mm mortise and tenon rebated frame
- 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources