Hardwood Oak Suffolk Internal Door Height 1981mm
Please select a Width.
Find your nearest collection branch
Our Oak veneer doors are sturdy enough to reduce sound transmission and maintain heat. They look great in both modern and traditional homes, and each door is supplied unfinished ready to paint, stain or varnish.
- This oak veneer door will look great in both modern and traditional homes
- Mixed material construction using timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- Extra thick lipping allows you to trim up to 20mm in width and 20mm in height from the door
- 3 x 76mm or 100mm butt hinges should be fitted to this door. Door furniture is sold separately
- Glazed, Bifold and Fire Door versions in this range are also available
- This is a natural timber product and variances in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
|Trimmable||Up to 20 mm|
|Made To Order||N|
|Brand Name||Travis Perkins|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to