WAVIN Hep2O Composite Manifold 'A' Energy Rated Control Pack is a water mixing control unit, incorporating an 'A'-Rated energy-efficient domestic circulator pump with advanced mixing valve, mixes floor return water with the incoming primary flow to create the correct secondary flow temperature. Hep2O Control Pack is required for UFH systems designed to have water temperature regulation through the manifold.
- Each control pack contains: 1" 3 Port Mixing Unit. Grundfos UPS 25/60 Pump. Thermostatic Actuator. Bracket and Spacer. Installation Kit.
- 3-port mixing valve enables optimum mixing and use of primary flow during warm-up
- Allows heat source to operate at lowest possible temperature
- The 3 port valve allows either 100% of the water to be taken directly from the heat source, 100% to be re-circulated or any intermediate proportional mix of direct and re-circulated water
- BBA Certified for a 25 year service life
- Manufactured under a quality management system which is approved to BS EN ISO 9001:2008