Hepworth Terracotta flue liners are used in the construction of domestic chimneys to safely convey the products of combustion to the atmosphere
- Hepworth Terracotta flue liners are suitable for most domestic appliances and all domestic fuels. (Solid fuels, Coal, Oil, Biomass and Gas). They protect the enclosing masonry from the corrosive action of flue gases and moisture.
- CE Marked to the requirements of BS EN 1457-1:2012 - Classification A1N2
- Clay flue liners have a proven durability, with an inherent resistance to corrosive acid attack
- Tested for resistance to soot fires
- Manufactured to tight tolerances for easy and accurate assembly