Internal Clear Pine Colonial 6 Panel FD30 Fire Door 1981mm x 686mm x 44mm
Please select a Dimensions.
Find your nearest collection branch
Our Durham clear pine fire doors feature a traditional six-panel design with wide rails and stiles to enhance its overall appearance. Each door is supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. They are rated to a minimum resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476 Part 22
- Wide mid-rail and stiles add to the overall appearance of this traditional clear pine six-panel fire door.
- Mixed material construction using fire proof materials, solid and laminated timbers.
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors.
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately, product code 208572
- The door may be trimmed by up to 3mm in height and 3mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Standard doors are also available in this range
|Standards Met||BS 476|
|Fire Rating||30 Minutes|
|Trimmable||Up to 3 mm|
|Dimensions||1981 mm x 686 mm x 44 mm|
|Made To Order||N|
|Brand Name||Travis Perkins|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to