Internal Flush Oak Veneer 1 Panel FD30 Fire Door 1981mm x 838mm x 44mm
Find your nearest collection branch
The oak veneer Gibson fire doors feature an elegant walnut inlay detail that adds a touch of class to any home. Each door is supplied fully finished with two coats of clear lacquer. They are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and meet all the requirements of BS 476
- The walnut inlay detail adds an elegance to this Flush door.
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- FSC certified
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately, product code 208572
- The door may be trimmed by up to 6mm in height and 6mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- Supplied fully finished with two coats of clear lacquer. Remember any areas which are rebated or trimmed must be finished before fitting.
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Standard version of this door is also available
- Door furniture is sold separately
|Trimmable||Up to 6 mm|
|Fire Rating||30 Minutes|
|Certifications Met||FSC Certified|
|Standards Met||BS 476|
|Brand Name||Travis Perkins|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to