Internal Moulded 5 Panel Groove Oak FD30 Fire Door 1981mm x 762mm x 44mm
Please select a Dimensions.
Find your nearest collection branch
The oak veneer Thame fire doors feature a distinct five-panel square-groove design that can fit into any style of home. Supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish. They are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and meet all the requirements of BS 476.
- The Thame fire door has a five-panel square-groove design that can fit into any style of home
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately, product code 208572
- The door may be trimmed by up to 6mm in height and 6mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Standard and glazed versions are also available in this range
|Standards Met||BS 476|
|Fire Rating||30 Minutes|
|Trimmable||Up to 6 mm|
|Dimensions||1981 mm x 762 mm x 44 mm|
|Brand Name||Travis Perkins|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to