Speedfit Layflat Polybutylene barrier pipe has even greater flexibility making the system very easy to handle and worry free. Flexibility – The pipe is ideal for long runs where a softer pipe material is an advantage so cabling through joists becomes a simple task. Easier to handle – When removed from the coil, the pipe keeps straight and ‘lays flat’ meaning there are no issues with the pipe retaining its memory and trying to coil back into place. barrier Layer – The pipe is made of 5 layers, the center of which is a coloured oxygen barrier which prevents the ingress of air into the system, reducing the effect of corrosion on metal components.
- Easy to handle and ideal for cabling through joists
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Polybutylene material for extra flexibility
- Manufactured and kite marked to British Standard BS7291: Parts 2 and Class S, WRAS approved
- 25 Years Guarantee
- Lead free and non toxic
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest