Speedfit push-fit plastic fitting for the connection of plastic and cooper pipe. Simply push the fitting onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. Should the need arise to demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fitting methods. Note; with all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
- Assessed by B.S.I. to BS EN ISO 9001
- Approved by the WRAS and BBA
- Kitemarked to BS 7291 Part 1 2 and 3 Class S (Licence No KM39767)
- Suitable for hot and cold water
- Ideal for central heating system
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- Not to use for gas fuel, oil or compressed air applications