Speedfit push-fit valve for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. The valve only allows water to flow through in one direction therefore preventing back flow of potential contaminants. Simply push the valve fully onto the pipe. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods. Not suitable for central heating systems. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
- Easy to use with reduced installation time
- Suitable for both plastic and copper pipe
- Highly durable fitting
- Fittings incorporate reusable components for maximum flexibility
- Lead-free, non-toxic, no scale build-up and corrosion free
- Features easy to use 15mm push-fit connections
- The maximum temperature should be 65-degree celsius for both hot and cold water