Speedfit push-fit flexi hose for the connection of plastic and copper pipe to a male thread appliance. Connectors use a grip then seal collet arrangement. This hose is ideal for the connection of taps. Simply push the fitting fully on to the pipe and screw the nut on to the thread of the appliance. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. Note: With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.
- Designed to withstand vibration and thermal expansion
- Push-fit and demountable connection
- It can only be used for hot and cold water at a pressure of 6 bar with the maximum temperature being 65-degree celsius
- Not suitable for central heating system
- Kitemarked to BS7291 Parts 1, 2 and 3
- The Speedfit system should not be used on an uncontrolled heat source
- WRAS approved