Speedfit push-fit plastic fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. Should the need arise to demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods. Note: with all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
- Removable and reusable without tools
- Quick installation time and time efficient
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- Can be installed with copper tube without the need for conversion adaptors
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- No scale build-up and corrosion free
- BSI and WRAS approved