Speedfit push-fit fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe to a cold water tank. Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and hand-tighten the connector to the tank. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works in the loft environment. Note: with all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit.
- Comes with a 25-year guarantee
- Quick installation time
- Easy to work within confined spaces
- Removable and reusable without tools
- Lead-free, non-toxic, no scale build-up and corrosion free
- Can be installed with copper tubes without the need for conversion adaptors