Speedfit push-fit flexi hose for the connection of plastic and copper pipe to a male thread appliance. The hose features brass ends with built in service valve. To isolate the appliance simply turn the screw in the valve a 1/4 turn. To make a connection simply push the fitting fully on to the pipe and screw the nut onto the thread of the appliance. Should the need arise to demount the connection push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release. The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods. Note: With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturers pipe insert is required.
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Hot and cold water only, 6 Bar at 65 °C
- Not suitable for central heating system
- Isolate by turning the screw a 1/4 turn
- WRAS approved
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest