Our most versatile window, suitable for single or multiple applications in any roof with a pitch of 15-90. The opening handle is conveniently placed at the top of the window and also controls ventilation, giving the option of fresh air flow even when the window is locked and secure.
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- Easy Cleaning The window rotates through 180° and locks in place, allowing easy access to the outer surface of the glass which can be cleaned
- Thermal Performance Only Keylite Roof Windows have an Integrated Thermal Collar, Warm Edge Glazing and a Recessed Fit as standard, leading to enhanced thermal performance
- Easy Maintenance Due to the quality of the lacquered finish and an innovative maintenance free hinge, Keylite windows are extremely easy to maintain
- Effective Ventilation An initial short pull downwards on the handle opens the ventilation flap while the window is still securely closed; a further gentle pull opens the window
- Keylite Secure Our Secure Roof Window offers enhanced levels of safety and security. Features P4A class glazing certified to class 2 burglary resistance under EN 1627. A bottom handle provides additional locking
- Flick-Fit Brackets Pre-fitted Flick-Fit brackets are easy to use and make Keylite faster from the roof to box
- Warm Edge Glazing All glazing is now upgraded as standard to warm edge, which adds protection against condensation
- Maintenance Free Hinge The hinge, being the most vital component of the window, is the only operational part that moves. Keylite has eliminated the maintenance requirement of this component