Knauf Earthwool Acoustic Roll 2 x 60mm 11m²/Pack
Find your nearest collection branch
Earthwool Acoustic Roll is designed specifically for sound insulation of residential building elements such as internal walls, internal floors and separating floors, as well as commercial partitions where compliance with acoustic regulations is required
- Non-combustible with excellent sound absorption properties
- Friction fits between studs, ensuring continuity of the absorbent layer with no air gaps
- Earthwool Acoustic Roll represents no known threat to the environment and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential and zero Global Warming Potential.
- Earthwool Acoustic Roll is classified as Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13501-1.
- Earthwool Acoustic Roll is odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Dimensioned to suit studs and joists at 400mm or 600mm centres
|Material||Glass Mineral Wool|
|Usage||Sound insulation of separating walls and floors, internal walls and floors, timber and metal stud partitions|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.035 W/mK|
|Brand Name||Knauf Insulation|
|Range Description||Acoustic Insulation|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to