Knauf Earthwool Flexible Slab 1200mm x 600mm x 140mm (2.16m²/Pack)
Find your nearest collection branch
Earthwool Flexible Slab is a multi-purpose, flexible, non-combustible, rock mineral wool slab typically used for the thermal and acoustic insulation of a wide variety of constructions such as timber and metal stud partitions, timber frame walls and suspended timber floors.
- Earthwool Flexible Slab is typically used for the thermal and acoustic insulation of a wide variety of constructions such as timber and metal stud partitions, timber frame walls and suspended timber floors.
- Flexible edge on all 4 sides providing total flexibility for ease of installation
- Earthwool Flexible Slab offers negligible resistance to the passage of water vapour and has a water vapour resistivity of 5.00MNs/g.m.
- Earthwool Flexible Slab represents no known threat to the environment and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential and zero Global Warming Potential.
- Non-combustible (Euroclass A1 Reaction to Fire rating)
- Provides excellent thermal and acoustic performance
|Material||Rock Mineral Wool|
|Pack Quantity||3 Slabs|
|Usage||For use in applications such as internal partitions, and between timber and metal studs, rafters and floor joists.|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.037 W/mK|
|Brand Name||Knauf Insulation|
|Range Description||Flexible Slab|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to