This acoustic plasterboard sound panel from Knauf greatly reduces any noise impact in adjacent rooms or properties and provides high levels of fire and impact resistance. A gypsum based system used throughout the building industry, these plasterboards are usually used as part of an acoustic wall system that may include mineral cavity insulation and acoustic sealant.
- Enhanced fire and impact performance
- Easy to score and snap for rapid installation
- High-mass and tuned core
- Ideal for ceilings in acoustic floors
- Heavier than the standard plastic board
- Complies with EN 520 - Types A and D
- Approved Document E partitions