La-co Slic-tite Thread Compound with PTFE 240ml
Find your nearest collection branch
LA-CO Slic-tite® Paste with PTFE. Specially formulated with PTFE for added sealing power, Slic-tite is the premium thread sealant paste. It has been successfully used for decades to seal water, air, steam, natural gas, and more. It removes easily from skin and clothing, reducing post-job cleanup time. Slic-tite thread sealant works in extremely high-pressure systems, and it comes with several approvals to ensure industry standards are met.
- Contains PTFE for greater sealing power
- Pressures: 3,000 PSI (204 BAR) for gas; 10,000 PSI (680 BAR) for liquid
- Sealing temperature: -50°F to 500°F (-46°C to 260°C)
- Can be used on a variety of metals and plastic, eliminating the need for any other thread sealant
- Washes off hands and clothes easily; quick and easy cleanup
- Safe, non-drying
- Do not use on oxygen services
- Slic-tite is only recommended for use with taper-taper threads, such as ANSI/ASME NPT, British BS 21 type BSPT, Australian AS 1722.1 type RC/R. We do not recommend Slic-tite for use with parallel threads, unless using a secondary seal (e.g. O-ring).
|Type||Thread Sealant Paste|
|Made To Order||N|
|Manufacturer Model No||LAC-42018|
|Range Description||LA-CO Plumbing Consumables|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to