Auxiliary ventilators are used to guarantee or increase the turbine’s immediate output during adverse weather conditions or poor current performance. The ventilators are not designed for continuous operation, instead they serve to intensify ventilation. EVL sets are equipped with connecting necks for easy installation and an extra durable, externally braced BEB 14" turbine. It is recommended to place the ventilator below the neck or extension part, not directly under the turbine. The volume flow rate is up to 3410 m3/h.
- System combining an auxiliary electric ventilator and an externally braced 14" turbine
- High quality electric ventilator EBM Papst
- Supplied with electrical box for easy installation
- Low electricity consumption
- Optional sensor connectivity (humidity, CO2, PIR) or timer
- Popular solution for apartment houses