A Facing Brick that has been in use for many years in housing, a red based textured Facing Brick which is a proven product ideal for housing.
- Dimensional tolerance - T2
- Dimensional range - R1
- Frost resistance/durability - F1
- Sustainable supplies for ongoing projects - locally sourced raw materials with BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing certification, bricks contribute to thermal mass and can be recycled at the end of their use
- Manufactured to BS EN 771-1
- Water absorption rate of 23%
- 25 N/mm² compressive strength
- F1 bricks are good for general purpose brickwork but are only moderately frost resistant. Areas of concern include exposed garden and retaining walls, cills, cappings, chimneys and copings, and between ground level and a damp proof course. An F2 brick, which has a higher degree of frost resistance, should be chosen in these and similar circumstances.
- Occasionally there can be a lead time on bricks from the manufacturer - if this is the case, we will let you know as soon as possible