Part of the Manthorpe Cavity Tray System, providing protection from water ingress through the outer leaf brickwork caused by wind driven rain.
- For use on horizontal abutments
- Integral stop ends and a hook feature removes the need for overlap of trays giving a total tray effective length of 900mm
- The tray has a unique front mortar clip that can be removed at any time once the mortar has set leaving a 25mm deep aperture into which the lead is inserted and secured with lead wedges
- Two G950 Weep Vents or G951 Peep Weeps must be used in conjunction with this tray spaced at 450mm centres to meet current NHBC Standards to drain away the collected water (see product codes 916501, 916497, 916490, 917287, 967233, 916477, 916483, 917332, 917320, 917326, 917311)
- Supplied unleaded but can also be supplied with short, standard or long lead stapled and sealed to the tray in either code 4 or code 5 lead (special order)
- Suitable for pitches 17.5 to 50°