Part of the Manthorpe Cavity Tray System, providing protection from water ingress through the outer leaf brickwork caused by wind driven rain.
- Specifically designed for use in refurbishment situations
- Provides protection where a new horizontal roof abutment meets an existing wall
- Integral stop ends and a hook feature remove the need to overlap the trays giving a total effective length of 450mm
- The tray has a unique front mortar clip that can be removed at any time once the mortar has set leaving a 25mm deep aperture into which the lead is inserted and secured with lead wedges
- A G950 Weep Vent or G951 Peep Weep must be used in each tray to drain away the collected water (see product codes 916501, 916497, 916490, 917287, 967233, 916477, 916483, 917332, 917320, 917326, 917311)
- Supplied unleaded but can also be supplied with short, standard or long lead stapled and sealed to the tray in either code 4 or code 5 lead (special order)