The pressed concrete slab from Marshall's is widely used by the public in high volume pedestrian areas. The pimples on the surface create an added traction for maximum slip/skid performance. Manufactured using local aggregates to minimise unnecessary haulage, it is a functional landscaping essential. The natural colour may vary and the concrete slab comes in four different colours to choose from.
- Manufactured using a wet pressed process and in accordance with and complies with all relevant sections of BS EN 1339: Precast Concrete Flags
- Suitable product for busy public outdoor spaces such as train stations and urban park spaces
- The concrete slab has been made from innovative fibre technology to increase resistance, making it a much more hardwearing stone than the industry standard
- Suitable for busy public outdoor spaces such as train stations and urban park spaces
- Adheres to British Standards
- Made for commercial use
- Available in standard, hobnail and barfaced finishes